Working at Jumbo Capital Incorporated
Jumbo’s mission is to generate above-market and compelling risk-adjusted returns for its investors through a comprehensive and fundamental, value based investment approach.
To achieve this goal, Jumbo seeks out select investments that take advantage of the dislocation between perceived and actual risks.
Current Job openings:
Job Title: Office Manager
An Office Manager creates and maintains organization throughout the office and between the various departments within the organization. Responsible for maintaining documents both historical and current. The Office Manager is involved in all aspects of the daily office operations, lending support to all departments.
- Office Management
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring office functions.
- Manage presentation of office space, answering incoming call, and assume other receptionist duties as required
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Organizes team and client functions, such as lunches, dinners, and events
- Responsible for all mail services, incoming and outgoing, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Coordinates and maintains information for the website.
- Creates and maintains a social media presence.
- Creates press releases when needed.
- Works with other Teams to create a Jumbo marketing brand.
- Asset Management
- Supports the Asset management team when needed.
- Organization of hard and soft Tenant files.
- Responsible for coordinating the execution of leasing documents; including putting together leasing packages and obtaining all required signatures in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills, strong work ethic, ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity. The Company will not discriminate or tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, status with regard to public assistance, marital or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
When it comes to planning for the future, we've got you covered with a 401k plan from Principal.
Once a quarter and around the holidays, we get out of the office for some fun and team bonding.
Jumbo Gives Back
Jumbo Capital is proud to be very active in giving back to our community. There are always charitable activities to participate in with our local organizations.